As a company, we are characterized by versatility
One of the basic scope of operation of our company is warranty and post-warranty service of all petrol station and LPG equipment as well as LPG technological installations.
From year to year, our company’s clients attach more importance to reliable servicing of petrol stations and LPG, which is why the KONSTECH INVESTMENT company addresses the problems resulting from the station’s operation.
The company’s service technicians undergo periodic training in servicing equipment located at liquid fuel stations. Our knowledge and experience are an unquestionable advantage for efficient localization and removal of damages and defects that disrupt the operation of the installation.
The service includes all devices that are the scope of delivery and assembly for all types of LPG installations.
Konstech Inwestycje carries out internal reviews of gas tanks. Specialist equipment that we have allows for the revision of very large tanks
We work with a design and construction office employing designers with qualifications in the architecture, building construction, sanitary and gas installations, construction of pressure vessels, technological equipment and experts for fire protection, occupational health and sanitary and hygiene. We carry out technological, construction and electrical projects. We design documentation in the following stages:
– Concept and WZ and ZT
– construction project for obtaining a building permit
– executive construction project
The company provides the following scope in particular industries:
1. technological industry: technological design for fuel and LPG installations, gas storage, liquid gas heating, emergency supply of production equipment, gas terminals
2. construction industry: architecture and construction of technological and industrial installations, structures for technological devices, land development plans
3. electrical industry: electrical installations for LPG installations, cathodic protection of technological tanks and pipelines.
4. environmental protection industry: assessment of investment impact on the environment
5. geodetic industry: update of basic maps, preparation of materials for decision on building conditions, formal and legal documentation for a building permit.
We offer welding and metalwork services for companies and individuals:
1. electric welding with TIG, MAG, MIG and coated electrodes from materials such as aluminum, acid-proof steel, stainless steel and coal
2. repair of equipment and structures, including small ones
3. mechanical and plastic processing, turning and milling, cutting, bending, grinding, drilling, metal threading (aluminum, stainless steel, stainless steel, carbon steel)
4. assembly and welding of pipelines in the chemical, food and cosmetics industries
5. balustrades, railings
6. traffic jams
7. fences and entrance gates
8. steel bridges and flyovers
9. production of prototypes, devices and structures according to the customer or our project.
We offer technical supervision over implemented projects at the customer and consultancy in the selection of welding equipment and technology.
We provide services in our workshop or at the customer’s.
We provide our clients with:
1. design and implementation of investments in the construction and finishing phase
2. comprehensive design of non-standard equipment
4. warranty and post-warranty service
Internal revision consists in a visual assessment of the technical condition of the tank walls, welded joints at the junction with the bottoms, welded joints at stub pipes and in other places, assessment of the technical condition of reinforcements and tank equipment (level indicator and others).
Technical conditions of the Office of Technical Inspection for underground LPG tanks require measurements of tank wall thickness. Internal revisions are carried out in the presence of the UDT Inspector.
The review is carried out every 10 years for ground tanks and every 5 years for underground tanks (every 10 years for cathodic protection).
KONSTECH INVESTMENT conducts internal revisions of tanks on its own specialized equipment.
We have our own compressor, Ex fan, storage tank and safety equipment, ie an explosion detector and a gas detector. Our own storage tank, which we use to pump gas, allows for large savings – the revision takes place without the need to replace the gas tanker.
We carry out revisions of tanks with standard and very large cubatures, for example on bottling plants etc. The company’s employees work according to standards applicable to hazardous works in potentially explosive areas. All employees have energy licenses.
The company has its own studies on health and safety requirements and work in hazardous areas.
Work stages related to internal revision:
1. Preparatory work, including the acquisition of the square and submitting a statement to the station manager about the takeover of responsibility for the area of operation
2. Pumping of the liquid phase into the storage tank
3. Emptying the tank from the gas phase
4. Disassembly of pipelines, disassembly of the manhole cover
5. Cover the reservoir with water
6. Obtaining the test pressure and receiving the test with the UDT Inspector
7. Draining water from the tank, ventilating, cleaning the tank
8. Internal revision of the tank, checking the settings of safety valves with the UDT Inspector
9. Measurement of the wall thickness of the shell and tank bottoms (in the case of an underground tank)
10. Installation of the manhole cover, pipeline assembly
11. Filling the tank with nitrogen, tightness test, emptying the tank with nitrogen
12. Filling the tank with propane-butane gas from the storage tank
13. Checking the tightness with a gas detector, starting the LPG installation
The KONSTECH INVESTMENT company offers technical consulting in the scope of:
– construction of LPG stations and technological installations
– device service
– modernization and repairs of all LPG installations.
Consultations are carried out by personnel familiar with the European Union directives, therefore our clients have full knowledge of LPG installations.
– Technical project
– The technological part of the station
– Constructions of LPG tanks
– Station equipment with the necessary equipment
– Servicing of LPG installations
– Conducting installation acceptance
– Required documents needed to start an investment related to the construction of an LPG installation.
KONSTECH INVESTMENTS offers a training system for servicing LPG installations.
The instruction is provided by engineers with many years of experience in the LPG industry.
– workplace training for LPG stations
– workplace training for the gas bottler
– training in the service of underground tanks
– training in the service of ground tanks
– training in the field of installation service technological and heating LPG.